Sunday 21 October 2012

Building and outdoor bread oven

Just started to clear a site for my next project – a bread oven in the garden. Unfortunately I was rained off today, but I thought I would update you with how I am getting on. This is more of a home based project as it is in my garden. Once I’ve cleared the area you can see in the photos I can start on building and leveling the surface. I am going to build this with reclaimed materials at very little cost so I will let you know how I go on. I’ve already collected 300 old bricks that my good old mate next door had left over from a recent build so I’m well on the way to getting this project started!

If you’re interested in the building of this then you might also want to find out more about the pizza oven I recently built on my allotment. I’ll post details about that soon!

#HungryYorkshire

Where I plan to build the bread oven

No comments:

Post a Comment